Submitted by Alecia Templeton
Moroccan Style Chicken
- 1 kg chicken breast whole fillets
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp of tumeric
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 chicken stock cubes crushed
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1. Add all ingredients to slow cooker
- 2. Cook on low for 3 - 4 hrs until the chicken juices run clear.
- 3. Slice chicken breast and return to slow cooker for another 30 mins.
- 4. Reserve juices as it makes a nice salad dressing to serve.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think