Submitted by Karen Stuckings
Molten Lava Cake
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 Cup Pure Mable Syrup
- 2/3 Cup Dark Chocolate chopped
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, cocoa powder and maple syrup.
- I than tipped into a pyrex bowl and placed in sc, with an inch of water in the bottom of sc, on a wire rack so it was out of the water.
- Place chopped chocolate on top.
- Cook on high with tea towel under lid, this took around 2 hours in my sunbeam 5.5L
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!