Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Minty Lamb – Canola, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free
- 2.5 kg lamb, diced
- Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- 6 spring onion stems, sliced
- 1 vegetable stock cube (Massel)
- 2 tblspns cornflour (gluten free)
- 2 tspns brown sugar
- Tin (270 ml) coconut cream (Ayam)
- 2 1/2 tblspns worcestershire sauce (Spring Gully)
- 3 tblspns mint jelly
- Put lamb, mushrooms, onion and spring onion in slow cooker bowl.
- Mix everything else together and pour over the top.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high (5.5L Sunbeam slow cooker)
- *note* You could use a bit less mint if you wanted to, we love mint and when my DD's taste tested sauce mix before adding they wanted more.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!