Submitted by Cath McGraw
Mini spinach quiches
- Small bunch lightly steamed spinach
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese
- 4 small tortillas
- Spray 4 small ramekins with olive oil spray, then line each one with a tortilla
- Whisk eggs cheeses and garlic together
- Place spinach on tortillas, then pour mix over , top wit a little extra grated cheese
- Place ramekins in slow cooker on high for 1/2 hour , then low for 1 & 1/2 hours
- Alternatively omit garlic add chopped spring onions and feta cheese or ricotta.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!