Submitted by Simon Christie
Mini kabana dogs
- 1 cheesy kabana (or smoked sausage of choice)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 whole egg combined.
- Line base of cooker with baking paper
- Turn cooker on HIGH
- Trim kabana ends
- Cut kabana into 4 equal portions (quarter)
- Cut one sheet of pastry per kabana into quarters
- Baste(brush) one end of each pasty with egg.
- Roll each piece of kabana in each separate piece of puff pastry
- Press roll edge with knife and fold any excess edges in
- Baste whole dog with egg
- Place in lined cooker without touching sides or each other
- Place tea towel and lid on for HIGH for two hours.
- Remove and sit for ten mins and devour!
- Read your puff pastry instructions for best results
- Just like Puffy Dogs ... but better!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think