Submitted by Sherrie sutcliffe
- Minced beef 500g
- Cheese cut in cubes for meat balls
- Jalepeno for a bite in meat balls
- 1 large chopped onions sauce
- Brown sugar for sauce
- 1 tin of crushed tomatoes for sauce
- Roll mince in small balls, to the middle add a good square of cheese and half a jalepeno for a bite. You can leave it out if u don't want the heat.
- Wrap meat balls in bacon and secure with tooth pick.
- To Sc add your meat balls and for the sauce add 1 tin of crushed tomatoes,1 large chopped onion and 1 Tb of brown sugar.
- Cook for 3hrs on high
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!