Submitted by Sandie Edwards
MilkyBar Milk & Cookies Fudge
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 3 x 180g blocks of MilkyBar Milk & Cookies chocolate (broken into pieces)
- Put all ingredients in sc on LOW with NO LID and cooked for an hour stirring every 10 mins. (My sc is fast so may take longer in others).
- Line baking dish with baking paper and scoop mixture into dish. Put in fridge to set for a couple of hours, take out and cut into pieces and put in a container back in the fridge 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “MilkyBar Milk & Cookies Fudge”
This fudge is the best I’ve ever tasted! So delicious.
If I want to make a double batch, can I double all ingredients besides condensed milk?
Double everything 🙂