Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Mediterranean Baked Beans
- 2 cans (800g) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, quartered then sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g passata
- 100g sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tblspns honey
- 100g speck, diced
- 1 big handful of spinach
- 1 cup feta, crumbled roughly (optional)
- Place everything except spinach and feta in sc, cook on low - 6-7hrs
- Once it`s almost cooked, add spinach, stir through allowing to soften a little.
- Serve with feta sprinkled on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!