May 11, 2016
Delicious Family Friendly Meal
4 hrs 45 mins
• 1 x 500g Bag of Pasta Shells (Your Choice)
• Meatballs (Prepackaged from supermarket)
• Grated Cheese
• Pasta Bake Jar Sauce
• Chopped Onion
11) Half brown onion and meatballs in a frypan.
22) Place both inside your slow cooker.
33) Pour Pasta Bake Jar Sauce (Your Choice of Flavor) over the top plus one jar of water.
44) Cook on high for 3 hrs.
55) Boil Pasta Shells on your stove but only half cook them. Rinse them off this removes starch and place them ontop of your meatballs in your slow cooker.
66) Stir Gently, Combining it altogether.
77) Place grated cheese over the top and place slow cooker lid on top of your cooker. Turn your slow cooker off as the cheese will still melt without leaving it on.
88) Leave for 30 minutes ....
9Serve it up to your loved ones xxx Enjoy!
Submitted by Cassandra Jennings
September 15, 2021
Lovely & filling. Added 1tbsp minced garlic, 10 mushrooms sliced. 700g Passata instead of pasta bake sauce. Added 250g dried pasta 45m before end of cooking time and half cup grated cheese. Cooked on low last 45m. Delish 😊
June 3, 2021
There won’t be enough liquid to take raw pasta (See HERE)
May 30, 2021
Has anyone tried adding the pasta straight in raw?
December 5, 2020
This was really tasty. An easy meal well worth trying. We all enjoyed it totally. I did add some spinach and used Pesto Basil & Parmesan Pasta Bake.
November 22, 2020
Used precooked chicken meatballs, added small handful of marinated olives and 12 mushrooms sliced plus 1tbsp minced garlic. Added pasta raw at the end cooked for additional 1hr.
Hearty & filling comfort food 😋
December 2, 2018
This was very tasty but wouldn’t use as much pasta next time. It was so easy & very yummy.
July 4, 2018
Lovely 😊 Made it straight to the directions. I was worried about the sauce seeming to be runny but once the nearly cooked pasta was added it soaked most of it up and the cheese thickned the rest nicely. Will be making again.
September 26, 2016
Had this tonight and it was delicious! Will be adding this one to our ever growing list of must makes lol
July 4, 2016
Absolutely beautiful. I added puréed zucchini, carrot and mushroom and didn’t bother pre cooking the pasta, just. Threw it in half an hour before turning off heat. Turned out fabulous
Was very yummy, I added puréed zucchini, mushroom and carrot to mine and didn’t bother pre cooking the pasta just threw it in half an hour before I switched it off.
Very yummy!!! I added puréed zucchini, mushroom and carrot to mine and didn’t bother pre cooking the pasta, just threw it in half an hour before switching it off low heat and it turned out beautiful.
May 25, 2016
The photo on here doesn’t do this meal justice, it is way yummier than it looks. My hubby said it was the best pasta he’s ever eaten…and he’s eaten a lot of pasta! I would recommend pre cooking the pasta for only a few minutes as the pasta was a little over cooked but still yummy.
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.