Submitted by Robyn Clark
Meat Sushi with Nacho Topping
- Meat Sushi with Nacho/ onion Topping.
- Bacon strips ( make as long as you require )
- 1 /2 kg Mince ( again use as much as required)
- Cheese of your choice( I used mozzarella )
- Taco spice ( also mixed in some left over salsa sauce to use it up , about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 diced onion fried and drained.
- Sweet chilli sauce ( I used the mixture I had leftover from the fish but you can use BBQ etc ).
- Using a sushi mat ( or any technique you know for rolling) , place the bacon in strips length ways on the mat.
- Spread out the mince , seasoned with taco spices of your choice . ( only go up to about 1/2 cm in thickness)
- Make a long row of your favourite cheese across the Middle and roll . Baste with the BBQ sauce. Cut your roll in half to fit the SC and poke a small foil ball in the open ends so the cheese doesn't leak out . Line SC with sprayed foil and place in side by side. Fold up the ends of the foil so the cheese doesn't run out everywhere.
- Cook for 40 mins on high, then baste with BBQ sauce. Cook a further 30 mins and baste again. Cook for another 30 mins. Then baste again . Cook further time again if needed.
- Remove from SC and lightly baste again and then roll in crushed nachos / cooked onion bits .Lightly toast under the griller and serve with salad topped with your favourite salsa and sour cream / yoghurt.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think