Submitted by Caitlin Perks
Marvelous Mini Apple Cakes
- Home brand butter cake mix
- 4 Granny Smith Apples
- 250ml lemonade
- *8 small ramekin dishes
- 1. Cut up granny smith apples and place in the bottom of ramekins.
- 2. In a bowl mix the cake mixture and the lemonade together.
- 3. Spoon mixture into ramekins on top of the apple.
- 4. Place in the slow cooker (on aluminum foil or a rack of some sort so the ramekins are not directly touching the bottom of the slow cooker)
- 5. Cook on high for 1.5 hours with a tea towel under the lid.
- Can alternate with other fruits, cake mixtures and softdrinks.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think