Submitted by Denise Roberts
- 3 TBL Butter
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies/Rice Bubbles
- 283g Marshmellows
- Green Food Colouring
- 24 Candy Eyes
- 12 Pretzel Sticks (Broken in half)
- 1/2 Cup Dark Melting Chips
- 1/8 Cup Red Candy Melts/Red Writing Icing
- Place butter and marshmellows into the slow cooker on high and cover. Stir occasionally and cook until all melted with no lumps. Approx 40mins.
- Once melted add as much food colouring as required until you get the colour you'd like.
- Once food colouring is fully mixed through turn off slow cooker and add rice bubbles and gently stir through until fully combined and all ingredients are green and coated.
- Place baking paper over a 9x9 tray and spray with oil.
- Pour mixture over tray and using wet hands pat the mixture firmly into the tray and place into fridge to set firm.
- Once cooled, cut into rectangles or squares.
- Heat dark chocolate in a small bowl by microwaving for 40 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2 mins.
- Dip top of bar (hair) in melted choc and move back and forth for good coverage. Shake off excess.
- Lay on baking paper.
- Push pretzel half in each side to make arms.
- Add a little of the melted choc on the back of the candy eyes and place onto bubble mix.
- Heat red candy chips in bowl (same as the dark choc) and transfer to a small plastic bag and clip very tiny peice off the corner to use as piping.
- Pipe mouths on each.
- Leave to set and then enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!