Submitted by Jessica Gambetta
- 2x milky bar blocks
- 1x tin of condensed milk
- 1x 280g bag of pink and white marshmallows. I picked out all the white ones and used them so not exactly sure on the number
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean extract
- 1 tsp of butter
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker and cook on high for around 40 mins or until all the marshmallows have melted.
- Then put onto low, stir every 10mins or so. Wait for a crust to form then put into a lined tray and into the fridge.
- Takes abit longer to set than normal fudge which I think is from the marshmallows.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think