Submitted by Joani Boyd
Mars bar, Milky way, Caramello Choc Fudge
- 1 Tin of Condensed milk
- 290grams milk chocolate
- 1 block of Caramello chocolate
- 1 bag of Mars bars (bite size)
- 1 bag of Milky Ways (bite size)
- 1. put mars bars and milky ways into freezer, this is essential
- 2. Place condensed milk, milk chocolate and caramello into slow cooker.
- 3. On HIGH setting stir every 10-15 minutes for approx 1 - 1.5 hours.
- 4. Line tin/pan with baking paper.
- 5. place Mars bars and milky ways into pan.
- 6. Pour fudge over the top of chocolate bars.
- 7. Tap pan on bench so fudge goes in between chocolate bars.
- 8. Put into fridge until set.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think