Submitted by Tanya Matthews
- 500g white chocolate
- 500g milk chocolate
- 2x 395g condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- This marble fudge requires 2 slow cookers.
- One slow cooker for the white chocolate fudge and the other slow cooker for the milk chocolate fudge.
- Put 500g milk chocolate, 395g condensed milk and 1 tablespoon of butter into one slow cooker and the remaining ingredients into the other slow cooker.
- Put each slow cooker on low with the lid off for approximately 1hr.
- Stir each every 15 mins or so till all chocolate melted and ingredients combined.
- Placed the milk chocolate in a lined tin, spread it out evenly, then place the white chocolate on top.
- Used the end of a long teaspoon to mix the two fudges. Be careful stirring the fudges together as you can rip the baking paper.
- Refrigerate till set (best if left over night)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think