Submitted by Mary Hackett
Maple Whiskey Sweet Beef Spare Ribs
- 1.5kgs of single beef ribs (can use rack ribs)
- 2 tsp of Raw Sugar
- 3 tablespoons of Honey
- Good squeeze of Masterfoods BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 bottle of Maple Whiskey Sauce (found at butcher shops)
- Ok my husband loves Beef Spare Ribs and today I winged it and made him this for dinner.. It was divine...
- He tells me it's better than any ribs he has ever had.. And he has had a few..
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker on high for 4-5hrs or low for 6-8hrs or until falling off the bone.. Stir 3 or 4 times thru out.. (Stirring not necessary if cant do)
- To thicken sauce at end add cornflour.. Try and remove as much fat as possible before thickening sauce..
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think