Submitted by Robyn Clark
Low fat banana raspberry log cake
- Banana raspberry log cake ( low fat)
- 1 cup vanilla low fat yoghurt ( I've also used strawberry when adding chocolate drops).
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole meal SR flour( if the bananas are large then add another 1/4 cup of flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb
- 2 small mashed bananas
- 1 cup frozen berries( I used Aldis mixed frozen berries)
- Whisk yoghurt, honey and eggs
- Add to dry ingredients
- Add mashed banana and berries ( can also use combinations of chocolate drops, walnuts,dates ,fresh strawberries )
- Place in a greased loaf tin up on 2 egg rings in your SC .
- No water and tea towel under the lid.
- This recipe works the same made into muffins.
- It also slices well and can be toasted for breakfast.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think