Submitted by Emily Furlong
Low Carb Vegetable Soup
- 5 carrots
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 small head of broccoli (including stem)
- 1 onion
- 1 pkt celery stalks (approx 1/4 celery)
- 1 tblsp dried chilli flakes
- 2-3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 tins of tomatoes with basil
- 2 ltrs chicken stock
- Chop all vegetables into a small dice. Combine in Slow Cooker with stock, chilli, tomatoes and garlic. Cook on low for 6hrs. Taste and season with salt and pepper as required.
- Can be served with some sour cream and a bread roll if so inclined 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Low Carb Vegetable Soup”
Easy to make, I added cauliflower and omitted the chicken stock to vegetable stock. Nice hearty soup on cold days.