Submitted by Jaime Murphy
- 250g mince
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 t minced garlic
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2t-2T curry powder, however hot/mild you like
- 1 tin baked beans OR 4 bean mix (drain and rinse if using 4 bean)
- 1 tin sweetcorn, drained
- 1/2 cup tomato paste, mixed with 2T Italian mixed herbs
- 300g shredded cheese
- 1 packet corn chips
- Brown the mince and drain the fat, fry off the onion and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Add the first 8 ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- In an over proof dish layer half the chips, half the meat & bean mix, and half the cheese. Then layer the rest of the chips, the rest of the meat & bean mix, the tomato paste & herb mix, and the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think