Submitted by Taye Wiffen
Loaded bacon and potato pie
- 500g mince
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 250g mushrooms.
- 5-7 potatoes
- 3 cups Colby cheese
- 1 Devondale three cheese sauce
- 750g picnic bacon
- Brown mince, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Drain fat.
- 1.Layer bacon around slow cooker. Half hanging out
- 2. Layer meat, then scalloped potatoes
- 3. Add some cheese sauce, then sprinkle cheese.
- 4. Repeat layers til the top and add generous leftover cheese
- 5. Fold bacon over top to make a bacon parcel
- 6. cook for 4 hours on HIGH
- 7. Don't forget the tea towel - Tea Towel Trick
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think