Submitted by Judy Black
Lemon Pudding Cake
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup buttermilk (I used non dairy milk)
- Put egg yolks, lemon juice sugar flour and salt into a bowl. Mix up.
- Whip egg whites until stiff peaks form. fold into the yolk mixture.
- Scrape into a 3 quart SC that has been sprayed w/ oil. Cook on high 2-3 hours.
- This will form a light and fluffy cake on top with pudding on the bottom. Scoop out, eat warm or hot.
- You could add lemon zest also 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!