Submitted by Val Whild
- 500 grams Cadbury top deck chocolate
- 1 desert spoon coconut oil
- Tin of condensed milk
- Grated zest of 1 medium to large lemon. Please wash the lemon before you grate it..
- I forgot to add vanilla essence, but guess you could add that as well.
- Pre wash your lemon before grating it and pat it dry.
- Add chocolate, condensed milk, lemon zest and coconut oil and mix every 10 minutes
- Once combined and melted (approx 45mins on high) give a good stir and put into a lined tray with baking paper and set in fridge overnight.
- Cut into pieces and polish off in one great big gulp.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think