Submitted by Sam Steele
- Shortcrust Pastry
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup shredded bbq chicken
- 1/2 cup diced bacon or ham
- 1 tin corn kernals
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 6 diced cherry tomatoes
- grated cheese for on top
- Line slow cooker or pie dish with pastry.
- In a bowl beat eggs and cream.
- Add all other ingredients and then pour into pastry base.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Cook for 2-3hrs on high
- You could use any leftovers you have- ham, roast meat and vegetables, etc.
- I used a teatowel under the lid for the last hour.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think