Those Crazy Minions turn up everywhere…..
Even in your LCM’s
Submitted by Rozi Pottsy
LCM = Lazy Crazy Minions
Those Crazy Minions turn up everywhere..... Even in your LCM's
- 75g Butter
- 150g Marshmallows (white)
- 100g Banana Lollies
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1/8 teaspoon Yellow Food Colouring
- Candy eyeballs
- Line a tray with baking paper (including up the sides of the tray - measurements listed below)
- Put butter, marshmallows & bananas into the sc'er
- Turn on high for 30 minutes (no teatowel required)
- Take lid off and stir everything together, and squash remaining bananas if they are not fully melted.
- Pop lid back on for another 10 minutes
- Add food colouring and stir everything through again.
- Add in rice bubbles and stir through until everything is mixed through.
- Pour mixture into baking tray and flatten out
- Add eyeballs as you please and push down into the mixture
- Pop into the fridge to set
- I cooked this in my 1.5 ltr. if you double the mixture, you will need a larger sc'er.
- It is a very sweet treat, so may be suited to a party where everyone only has 1 piece
- You can add more food colouring until the yellow suits you.
- My baking tray was 26cm x 18cm x 4cm deep, and I only used half the tray.
- It is a very sticky mixture, so work quickly once the rice bubbles have been added
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think