Submitted by Bec
LCM Christmas trees
- 6 cups rice bubbles
- 300g marshmallows
- 125g butter
- Green colour paste
- Yellow colour paste
- Place top 3 ingredients in slow cooker
- Leave on low for 30-45 mins until all ingredients are smooth and have combined.
- You can stir every 15-20 mins
- Add desired amount of green colour paste. Mine is Wilton green leaf
- Mix until combined.
- Turn off
- Wet hands to mould into tree shapes
- Place on grease proof paper to set
- While setting, add yellow colour paste to fondant.
- Roll out and cut stars to place on top
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think