Submitted by Sam Steele
- 1 pkt of soft pasta sheets(16)or hard pasta pre-boiled
- 500g chicken mince
- 1/2 jar of any tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 jar of creamy cheese sauce
- 12 slices of salami
- 2 slices of ham
- 3 tbs riccotta
- 3 tbs grated cheese of choice
- handful of baby spinach
- 3 tbs sliced olives
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 tbs basil leaves
- I used a 3 litre bowl that I sprayed with oil.
- Line bowl with soft pasta sheets- overlapping so it is a sealed bowl
- Add 1tbs of cheese sauce and 2 pieces of salami.Topped with soft pasta sheets
- I repeated this 3 times.
- Add a layer of spinach and riccotta, then pasta.
- Layer of mushrooms and olives, then pasta.
- Layer of ham, cheese, basil and garlic then pasta.
- Last layer was chicken mince(raw) mixed with 1/2 jar of tomato pasta sauce.
- Top with pasta and fold all sheets down and glue together with some of the cheese sauce.
- You can add whatever you like, but I made sure that I pressed all layers down firmly.
- I pricked 1 small hole in the top.
- Place bowl in Slow Cooker with 2 inches of water in base of Slow Cooker.
- Cook for 4hrs on low
- After cooking time, take out and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Flip onto a plate, Pour some of left over cheese sauce on top and I served with salad and garlic bread.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think