Submitted by Catherine
Lasagna - Mexican Twist
- 1kg Premium Mince
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce (575g)
- 1 Jar Taco Salsa (375g), choose spice level to your liking
- 1 Tin Diced Tomatoes
- Mild Sliced Salami (amount to your taste)
- 3 Fresh Tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 Teaspoons Spaghetti Bolognaise Spice
- Pre made Lasagne Sheets
- 250 grams Grated Light Tasty Cheese
- Cooking Oil
- Brown mince in fry pan and once browned add pasta sauce, taco sauce and can of diced tomatoes. Stir everything through until warmed.
- Spray slow cooker with a little cooking oil.
- Layer bottom of slow cooker with a little mince sauce.
- Then layer pasta sheets, mince sauce, salami, pasta sheets, mince sauce, small amount of grated cheese and fresh sliced tomatoes.
- Repeat to desired level.
- Add grated cheese on top, along with spices and any leftover fresh tomato
- Cook on low for 4 hours. I place a tea towel under the lid for the last hour to absorb moisture
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think