Submitted by Joanne
Lamb Stew for babies
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1 Bunch (Stalk and Leaves) Kale
- 3 Lamb Chops
- Tablespoon each of Basil and Oregano
- Roughly chop vegetables. I didn't peel them but thats a personal choice.
- Place lamb chops, vegetables and herbs in slow cooker. Put enough water to cover. Place lid on and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Stir and add more water during cooking if necessary.
- After cooking I allowed to cool then placed it in the fridge over night so I could remove excess fat from the top. That was a personal choice and isn't necessary.
- Remove bones from chops.
- If its for a younger baby blend with a blender stick. Or for an older baby mash all together with a potato masher. Divide into containers, cover and freeze for when needed! Even serve yourself a bowl if theres leftovers 😉 It's delicious enough to eat as an adult dinner!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!