Lactose Free Sweetened Condense Milk
- 2 cups of lactose free milk - I used low fat but full fat would probably make it thicker)
- 1 cup of castor sugar
- 1 tbsp. dairy free butter
- Splash of vanilla
- Place them both in the slow cooker on high until the sugar is dissolved
- Add 1 tbs of dairy free butter (I used Nutellex) and a splash of vanilla
- Take the lid off the slow cooker and cook on low until the milk reduces by half.
- Mine took about 4 hrs - stir occasionally.
- It thickens more as it cools
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!