Submitted by Rachel
Lactose free Lasagna
- 500g minced beef
- 1 onion-chopped
- 1 garlic clove-crushed
- 1/2 jar tomato pasta sauce
- Lasagne sheets
- Dairy free spread-about 2 tblsp
- Plain flour-about 1 tablsp
- Lactose free milk-about 2 cups
- Lactose free cheese, grated-about 2 cups
- Goat's cheese -a few pieces
- Brown off the mince in a pan.
- Add onion and garlic to soften.
- Stir in the pasta sauce.
- Layer up the mince and lasagne sheets in the slow cooker, ending with lasagne.
- To make the cheese sauce, melt the spread in a saucepan on a low heat.
- Take the pan off the heat then stir in the flour to a paste.
- Put the pan back on a low heat, and gradually add the milk, stirring continuously until it thickens.
- Add most of the grated cheese and stir in until melted.
- Pour the sauce over the top of the lasagne.
- Top with the remainder of grated cheese and squares of goat's cheese, if desired.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!