Submitted by Jessica Gambetta
Kinder Surprise Fudge
- 18x 21g Kinder Suprise bars
- 1/2 block of milk chocolate
- 1/2 block of dream chocolate
- 1x tin of condensed milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean extract
- 1 tsp of butter
- Combine all ingredients into the slow cooker cook on high for 30mins then cook on low until all the chocolate is melted and is smooth in texture and when it forms a crust on the top it's ready.
- Put into a lined tray and into the fridge to set.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think