Submitted by Jaime Murphy
- 500g mince, browned
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 green apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 each of a green and red capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 x 50g packet of Chicken Noodle Soup mix
- 1 x 440g tin pineapple pieces, including juice
- 2 T your favourite curry powder
- 2 T vinegar
- 1 T brown sugar
- Text goes here
- Add all ingredients and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6.5
- Serve with rice or plain 2 minute noodles.
- Aldi 3in1 slow cooker used, 3.5L bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!