Submitted by mareea mernin
- 600g gourmet game kangaroo fillets
- 3tbs oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1/3 cup of plain flour
- 1tbs tomato paste1
- 1tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1 cup of light and creamy evaporated milk
- 1 tbs sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Coat roo in flour.
- Brown roo quickly in oil in a hot frying pan.
- In slow cooker use remaining oil add garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Stir in tomato paste and mustard.
- Add roo with the evaporated milk and stir occasionally.
- Cook for 3hrs on low
- When it's cooked stir in 1 tbs of sourcream.
- Serve with rice and vegies
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!