Submitted by Samantha Caporn
- 1kg Kangaroo Tails
- 1 ltr Beef stock
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 tsp smoked paprika & Cajun seasoning.
- Salt n pepper
- Broccoli, onion, tomatoes, sweet potato, cut chunky. (Whatever vegetables you like)
- 1-2 tablespoons Gravox gravy (mixed in a little water 1st) to thicken Liquid at the end of cooking.
- Roughly chop all ingredients.
- Add to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours & low for 2hours
- All slow cookers are different!
- Thicken juice at the end. Make mash potato, rice or even pasta to accompany dish!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Kangaroo Stew!”
I made this meal enough to last for two nights none left
you ask why ????