Submitted by Michelle Quinn
- 1kg of Kangaroo mince
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 small capsicums 1 red 1 orange diced
- 2tbsp Minced garlic (fresh or Jar)
- 2tbsp Mixed herbs
- 700g Leggo's sauce with Oregano
- 2tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 2tsp of sugar
- 2tsp of salt.
- added extra Garlic and Mixed herbs to personal taste
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker
- Cook on high for 1 hr stir vigorously to break up mince. then turn to low.
- I cooked for 8 hrs in total.
- Topped with a good quality Parmesan Cheese.
- Pasta was cooked separate on stove.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think