Submitted by Siobhan Volkanovski
Jelly & Nerd Fudge
- 440g milk chocolate
- I can of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 packet of jelly babies
- 2 packets of Nerds
- Please condensed milk, chocolate and button in slow cooker on high.
- Stir every 10-15mins scrapping down the sides of the fudge from your slow cooker.
- Once your fudge base is cooked add nerds and chopped up jelly babies and mix well.
- Line your container with baking paper and pour your fudge in.
- Place in fridge to set over night.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think