Submitted by Paulene Christie
Jelly Bean Fudge
- 500g milk chocolate blocks
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Handful of jelly beans - cut in half.
- + extra jelly beans to decorate
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT JELLY BEANS into slow cooker.
- On Low - lid off
- Stir every 15mins or so for approx 90 mins.
- Use a metal or silicone spoon to stir.
- When cooked stir through the cut jelly beans and immediately then pour into a baking paper lined tray.
- Decorate top with additional cut or whole jelly beans and refrigerate to set. I find overnight to be best 🙂
- When set cut into squares and store in fridge.
- Read frequently asked Fudge Making Questions here >>here
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!