Submitted by Veronica Chandler
- 750 chunk steak
- 1 onions chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- broccolini, steamed
- 1 carrot, steamed
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Put meat in cooker, add soy sauce, vinegars, beef stock cube and sugar.
- Mix well until meat is coated.
- Add mushrooms and onions.
- Cook all day on low.
- On a bed of rice place a layer carrots, broccolini and finally meat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!