Submitted by Nicolina Naylor
Italian Style Hasslebacks
- 6 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup grated matured cheese
- 1 tblsp Grated fine Parmesan
- 18 slices Pepperoni
- Make 3 slits in each potato. Place a slice of pepperoni in each. Line slow cooker non stick baking paper. Place potatoes in cooker. Now sprinkle garlic salt followed by Parmesan then grated cheese.
- 2.5 hrs Low
- variations: chicken salt, parsley or even chilli flakes.
- If your potatoes are bigger make more slits but don't cut all the way thru.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think