Submitted by Veronica Chandler
Italian Lentil Lamb Shanks
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (80g) kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 lamb shanks
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 150g reduced-fat feta, crumbled (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- Potato. Cook and mash.
- Mixed all ingredients (except potato) together.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or all day.
- To serve, make a bed of mash potato, scatter lentils sauce over potato, top with lamb shanks and scatter fetta (feta optional)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Italian Lentil Lamb Shanks”
Very tasty & easy to put together, I’ll be making again. Thank you for the recipe.
Nice recipe, easy to put together.