Submitted by Felicity Barnett
- 1kg Chicken thigh fillets
- 250 grams Cherry/grape tomatoes, diced
- 3 Garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch fresh cracked pepper
- Cherry Boccocini, sliced in half
- Place thigh fillets evenly in bottom of slow cooker bowl. Cover with tomatoes, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 4-5hrs on low. Approximately 30 minutes before serving scatter boccocini over top and cover with tea towel.
- Serve with pasta.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think