Submitted by Sam Steele
- 4 chicken breast
- 4 tbs cream cheese
- 4 tbs diced ham or bacon
- 4 tbs crushed pineapple
- egg wash (a mixture of beaten egg and milk)
- Sliced pineapple
- Grated cheese
- Mix cream cheese, ham and pineapple together.
- Cut a pocket in chicken breast and add filling.
- Roll in flour then egg wash then breadcrumbs.
- Then egg wash and breadcrumb again. This makes a nice thick coating.
- Cook for 1 hour on high and the turn over and cook for another hour.
- I use a teatowell under the lid.
- I then put a slice of pineapple and grated cheese on top and brown under the grill.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think