Submitted by Natasha van Sluys
Hot Dog Bake
- 1/3C BBQ sauce
- 1/3C Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2C Tomato sauce
- 1t Crushed garlic
- 1 Quarter of onion finely chopped
- 1 Large potato, sliced thin
- 4 Saveloys (can use frankfurters, sausages or cocktail sausages (cheerios))
- 1/2C Grated cheese
- Slice saveloys and potato. Place in slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl add all other ingredients except cheese and mix.
- Pour over saveloys and potato slices so all is covered.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over top.
- I used a tea towel under the lid when cooking.
- Cook for 6 hours on low
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!