Submitted by Roslyn Potter
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Hot Water
- 1 cup Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup Thickened Cream
- 4 Cups Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Mix Cocoa Powder & Hot water together in a small jug.
- Put all other ingredients in your slow cooker, then add Cocoa & water mixture in.
- Stir to mix together
- Put a teatowel under the lid and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- I did stir it twice during the cooking period to ensure chocolate was being mixed in.
- Pour into mugs and add 2 - 3 marshmallows per mug.
- ** I used a 3ltre Breville Meal Maker.
- **Once it was finished cooking, it was a perfect temperature for drinking immediately
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!