Submitted by joanne ryan
Honey soy lamb chops with rosemary
- 1/4 cup salt reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 2 large red onions diced
- 6 lamb forequarter chops
- 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 15 gms of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of plain flour
- Combine soy sauce,honey,galic in small jug
- Place onion on bottom of slow cooker. Place chops on top of onion. Pour sauce mixture over chops and onion. Place rosemary on top. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- When cooked remove rosemary sprigs. Romove chops and place on plate and cover to keep warm.
- Combine butter and flour and stir. Pour into slow cooker and stir until sauce thickens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!