Submitted by joanne ryan
honey mustard chicken
- 500gms of chicken thigh fillets
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 200gms of beans
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 sweet pototo
- 1 onion
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 pk of masterfoods honey mustard chicken base
- Dice chicken and brown.
- Slice carrots,beans,dice onion and cube sweet pototo,slice celery.
- Put everything in slow cooker expect cream.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Half a hour before serving add cream and stir
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think