Submitted by Belinda Beeblebrox
Honey Mustard Chicken
- 8 chicken thighs (but any chicken cut would work)
- 4 tblsp Dijon mustard (i added a tsp of whole grain mustard too for texture)
- 4 heaped tblsp honey
- Half tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion flakes/powder
- 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- **2 heaped tsp of corn flour into paste if sauce is too runny, or to desired consistency
- Combine every thing other than chicken together in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken in sauce if desired.
- Add chicken & sauce to slow cooker.
- Cook for 3-4hrs on low
- Serve with rice, pasta, quinoa, roast or steam vegetables or anything else.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!