Submitted by Natasha MacDonald
Honey Garlic & Mustard Seed Roast Lamb
- Leg of Lamb
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves
- Whole Grain Mustard Seeds
- Stuff lamb with garlic cloves sliced
- Add enough water to fill the base of the slow cooker, make a small ball of al-foil and place the roast on top.
- On the top of the roast smear with honey coating the whole top.
- Repeat with whole grain mustard seed on top of the honey.
- Cook on low for minimum 5 hours.
- Remove the al-foil and cook in juices for three hours.
- Remove from juices and serve with gravy made from the juices
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!