Submitted by Trinity Simmons
Homemade Chicken Casserole
- 4 chicken fillets
- 2 small onions chopped
- 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 large parsnip peeled and chopped
- 2 bags out of the Heinz steam fresh broccoli cauliflower and carrot value 5 pack
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 tin condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet chicken noodle soup mix dry
- 1 cup chicken stock liquid
- Place chicken fillets in the slow cooker.
- Put in all of the vegetables (onions, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflowers a carrot from the packet, and frozen peas.
- Then in a separate bowl mix cream of condensed chicken soup, Worcestershire sauce, water chicken noodle soup mix dry and chicken stock liquid mix together and pour over the top.
- Cook on low for 4 hours and 2 hours on high
- Cooked in a 6 L slow cooker
- Served with 2 minute noodles
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think