Submitted by Denise Roberts
Hidden Veg Lasagna
- 500g Lean Mince
- 2 x 400g Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 TBL Garlic Paste
- 4 TBL Tomato Paste
- 1 TBL Basil Paste
- 6 Mushrooms (diced)
- 1 Carrot (Grated)
- 1 Zucchini (Grated)
- 5 Lasagne Sheets (Fresh)
- Cheese (Parmesan & Low Fat Cheddar)
- Olive Oil
- Lightly brown mince in a frying pan and then add zucchini, carrot, mushroom, basil, garlic and tomato paste and combine well.
- Add 1 & 1/2 cans of tomato soup and stir. Remove from heat. [Mixture should be runny].
- Spray slow cooker with olive oil and add the remainder of the tomato soup to the bottom of the slow cooker. Spread.
- Place 1 layer of lasagne and then cover with mince. Repeat x 1.
- Place a double layer of lasagne sheets and cover with mince.
- Place the last lasagne sheet over the mince mix and place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 2hrs. (No tea towel)
- After the 2 hrs, cover the lasagne in cheese. As much or as little as you like.
- Cooks for the last 2 hrs on low.
- Serve and enjoy!
- (Times may vary as my Home Collection/Adesso 6.5L cooks at a higher heat.)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think